There’s no need to wait longer to show up at Qatar as your Tickets to Qatar World Cup 2022 are available now. Yes, you can be overwhelmed but don’t forget to apply for the tickets in this excitement. FIFA has also revealed the ticket prices for different categories and confirmed the beginning date of ticket bookings. The price of tickets vary from opening match to the final. While the tickets to initial group matches are estimated to cost between $105 and $210, tickets for final matches cost between $455 and $1100.
|Matches||Ticket price in $||Ticket price in Qatari Riyal (QAR)|
|Opening match||$220-$550||QAR 250- QAR 800|
|Other group matches||$105-$210||QAR 250- QAR 800|
|Round of 16||$115-$245||QAR 350- QAR 1000|
|Quarter finals||$175-$365||QAR 750- QAR 1500|
|Semi final||$285-$750||QAR 1300- QAR 3480|
|Final||$175-$365||QAR 2200- QAR 3650|
FIFA announced that the applications will be open from November 21, 2022 and fans will be able to buy tickets available online on the FIFA’s official site. Though FIFA ticket sales start now. Don’t be late and hurry to get your tickets to Qatar now.
Where can you buy tickets to the Qatar World Cup?
You don’t need to worry about finding the ticket master for tickets to the World Cup as the international Football governing body, FIFA has made every minute detail as well as tickets available online on it’s official website.
You can go to FIFA’s official website and buy yourself a ticket to fly to Qatar. But the only condition is that you have to apply first after the tickets are made available on the platform. Tickets cost varies with the type and significance of match. For example, if you want to watch the opening match sitting in the stadium with cold brew in your hands, you might have to pay more than you have to for other group matches.
When does the ticket sale kick off?
FIFA fans around the world are excited to watch the FIFA World Cup 2022 live in the Qatar stadiums for which they are eagerly waiting for ticket sales to come into force. Well, FIFA has confirmed the date and ticket sale will start from November 21, 2022. You are completely free to choose the seat of your choice and tickets as per your comfort.
Just apply for the tickets at any time that’s suitable for you. FIFA has also made ticket price and hospitality packages available to the website with detailed description of top notch services of the stadium. Though the stadiums of Qatar can not accommodate a huge amount of people due to their lesser capacity, the facilities and services are top notch.
As we told you before, tickets are available in a few categories divided on the basis of distance from ground, view quality, etc. While another criteria for classifying the categories is the match they wish to watch. The cost of Tickets for group matches are estimated to range from$105 to $210 and the ticket price for the final matches ranges from $455 to $1100.
Note that all the tickets to Qatar World Cup are being sold in Qatar currency, Qatari Riyal (QAR) to both residents of Qatar as well as the international fans. Here we present a list of 2022 World Cup ticket prices in detail.
How much is a ticket to FIFA World Cup 2022?
Just to remind you that ticket prices vary from category to category with the highest cost for opening match. There are four categories and the last is accessible tickets that can be bought by an average income guy. So before we move on to a more detailed ticket price list with each match, let’s take a look at the overview of the price range for each category.
|Matches||Cat 1||Cat 2||Cat 3||Cat 4||Accessible tickets|
|Round of 16||$618||$440||$302||$55||$55|
|3rd/4th place match||$426||$302||$206||$82||$82|
Date and match wise ticket prices for FIFA World Cup Qatar
- Nov 21, 2022 – Qatar vs Ecuador – price starts at $782 USD
- Nov 21, 2022 – England vs Iran – starts at $423
- Nov 21, 2022 – Senegal vs Netherlands – starts at $195
- Nov 21, 2022 – USA vs Scotland/Wales/Ukraine – starts at $575
- Nov 22, 2022 – Argentina vs Saudi Arabia – starts at $468.11
- Nov 22, 2022 – Denmark vs Tunisia – starts at $113.84
- Nov 22, 2022 – Mexico vs Poland – starts at $387.82
- Nov 22, 2022 – France vs Australia/Peru/UAE – starts at $210.38
- Nov 23, 2022 – Morocco vs Croatia – starts at $142.59
- Nov 23, 2022 – Germany vs Japan – starts at $333.11
- Nov 23, 2022 – Spain vs Costa Rica – starts at $289.78
- Nov 23, 2022 – Belgium vs Canada -starts at $311.85
- Nov 24, 2022 – Switzerland vs Cameroon – starts at $115.37
- Nov 24, 2022 – Uruguay vs South Korea – starts at $118.72
- Nov 24, 2022 – Portugal vs Ghana – starts at $312.79
- Nov 24, 2022 – Brazil vs Serbia – starts at $439.26
- Nov 25, 2022 – Iran vs Wales – from $133.32
- Nov 25, 2022 – Qatar vs Senegal – from $293.00
- Nov 25, 2022 – Netherlands vs Ecuador – from $234.00
Quarter Finals Tickets Price For Qatar World Cup
- Dec 09, 2022.- Netherlands vs Argentina – ranges from £673 to £9100
- Dec 09, 2022 – Croatia vs Brazil – from £876 to £9100
- Dec 10, 2022 – England vs France – from £513 to £9100
- Dec 10, 2022 – Morocco vs Portugal – from £910 to £9100
Semi Finals Tickets Price
- Dec 13, 2022 – Match 57 winner vs Match 58 winner – from £1163 to £15600
- Dec 14, 2022 – Match 57 winner vs Match 58 winner – from £1300 to £15600
Final Match Ticket Price
- Cat 1: $1606 or QAR 5850
- Cat 2: $1002 or QAR 3650
- Cat 3: $605 or QAR 2,200
- Cat 4: $205 or QAR 750
- Accessible ticket: $205 or QAR 750
How to buy the tickets for FIFA World Cup 22?
Along with the ticket price and other details, FIFA has also announced how to buy the tickets for FIFA World Cup Qatar. FIFA has already introduced some hospitality packages as well as the tickets. What you have to do is apply for a ticket first. The price for tickets has already been noted while hospitality packages will cost you from $950 per group to $200,00 for luxurious experience as well as services.
The FIFA application portal closed in April with 23.5 million booking requests from seven nations and received more than 40 million applications for the available FIFA World Cup Qatar tickets.
Will fans be allowed in stadiums?
There’s is no absolutely correct answer to this question. But FIFA president Gianni Infantino made it clear much earlier than the FIFA World Cup 2022 kicked off in Qatar on November 20, 2022 that the stadiums will be packed with fans excited to see their favorite players in the field.
A total of 12,000 socially distanced Football fans will be allowed to enjoy the match in Al Rayyan Stadium and Education City Stadium with the capacity of 40,000. All of the arrangements and rules for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 were made in the protocol under the Covid 19 pandemic. As soon as the world completely gets rid of Covid, things will get back to normal and fans will be also be able to enjoy FIFA World Cup as well as their life in normal mode.